Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heal The Land

2 Chronicles 7:13-14
13If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
 14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

God is sending us a message with the tornadoes, storms, ect. He will send a twister to untwist everything we've twisted. We had a flood. If He has to drown out the wicked mentality He will do it. God will send an earthquake to shake thins that's not of Him.

Let's look at vs 14 again:
14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It's praying time and time to seek His face. We have to learn how to be humble. God is attracted to a broken spirit.He is looking for people who is seeking His face and not his hand. Even after praying you have to turn from your wicked ways (i.e getting drunk, fornication) then He will hear from heaven and heal the land. God can't heal the land until he finds people who are humbled and  urning from their wicked ways. We have to give Him a better sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment